I Sold My Life for 10,000 Yen per Year.

This is amazing, you have to read it. It's so good but sad at the same time, it's perfect. Only 10/10 i've ever given any manga.

It’s amazing to see how 16.5 chapters of meaningful storytelling is worth more than 150 chapters of some generic isekai.

An amazing read, one worth a 10/10 rating.

Man, I love this kind of story. Kinda makes you think about the value of your life.

Anyone know other manga like this? And like I Want To Eat Your Pancreas?

Gorgeous, heartwarming, bittersweet. This manga is more than a manga, it's a masterpiece of storytelling. None of the adrenaline of Demonslayer, the gorgeous art of One punch man, or the awe of attack on titan. Just heart, like a warm soup on a cold day.

Yeh

This is great. I wished it would have gone on for longer, but then I remembered that that's how other great stories have become repetitive and boring. Keeping this short is probably for the best.

I wish I could have seen their final moments together. That would have been heartbreaking. If this had been shown, it would definetely have deserved 10 for a masterpiece.

It was fine but kinda boring. A loser MC get a hot girl and become happy, normies go explode.

just cant read this
killing yourself for money nani wtf
mc is depressed or just dumb?
the way it is explained is even more dumb

I was confused why this had such a high rating as I worked through the first couple of chapters, annoyed by the incomplete world-building, the characters, and the suspension of disbelief the world required. But by the end I was quite emotionally affected by the dream-like story and the heavy themes the story touched upon. So while I think the opening and world-building weren't the strongest, the final heartache and philosophical themes were surprisingly impactful by the end of the manga.

Perhaps it's because the themes of hope and what constitutes meaning/value are so relatable, or because deep down we all desire a reciprocated connection with another, that I really related to and cared about the characters by the end.

A very emotionally impactful manga; I'm a sucker for bitter-sweet endings.
9/10

Fed-Kun's army
So damn good story.... It's been like, 2 years since I've read a masterpiece like this....

no matter how emotional or powerful something i’ve read is, nothing in any manga has never made me straight up cry. by the end of the second to last chapter, i was sobbing like a little fucking baby. do yourself a favor and binge this from start to finish.

I actually didn't wanto to read this
I thought that is wasn't interesting...
But now I'm here, crying like a little baby, seriously....beautiful story.

Users who are viewing this thread