I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 111

Dex-chan lover
Dang protagonist getting a bit bad, waiting for that overseas character now.

Aggregator gang
The character development here is when his GF left him for her career, and that goddamn madman HAHA

Called someone up there to know he has backing but still showed them he doesn't even need it. Badass

I guess after he got possessed by the madman quack doctor, his personality turns wild but still reasonable

Aggregator gang
So now our protagonist has the power to lift an SUV-car just with his magic/Chi-power, and even throw it with force..?

I mean yeah, sure this is a one way of writing, having the protagonist a deus ex machina with him all the time, and that he can just pull any power which is handy at that time out of his ass...

Aggregator gang
no he has the power to lift cars with energy, which historical figure did that again?

Fed-Kun's army
Ever since he got out of high school it's like they don't know what to do with the MC. It's half the time random and the other half around him being a "successful" person with the use of his book. I mean, sure most of the stuff he can do could be considered a cheat, but at least it fell into the realm of "realistic" .... Not realistic in the sense that someone could actually get them from a book, but the fact that the "abilities" he gets fall into the category of reasonable for someone to of had. Lifting up a car with chi/magic? .... Okkkkkayy

Dex-chan lover
He pretty much resolved the situation with his connections and yet he had to show off a magic trick just to boast he can.
And where the hell did lifting cars with chi come from anyway? I guess in Asia once you reach a certain level of awesomeness energy manipulation appears naturally.

Dex-chan lover
... Ayt. I'm out.

Thanks for the fun guys, but this story just got so dumb. I wish there was a reason for all the "OP powers" but lol, levitating a car and tossing it has nothing to do with acupuncture or reading a book.

Peace guys, hope for all who are staying you get a satisfying ending.

Users who are viewing this thread