I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 114

Please tell Sumi that you're busy, or just ignore the call... Saving lives is more important at the moment bro.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, a romantic moment is not what the story needs right now. Also kinda funny that the driver is criticizing the reporter for trying to talk to the MC (Interrupting his medic work) and the first thing the girl does is interrupt him with a phone call. I mean, obviously he's alive and working hard, the excuse of calling to make sure he's ok doesn't really work here.

Why would they bring this annoying character back? She dumped him so she could continue with her career, the end. There's no need for her to appear again.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch you don’t deserve to have your call answered! Just no stay away from our MC.

seems like i am the only one who like Sumi and MC as a Couple. But i hope that they dont directly reconcile because of this and rather start talking again because of this and find each other at a later point in more fun situations before gettin back together

I didn't dislike Sumi but I think it would have been better for him to be with the girl that suggested the trip he met Sumi on, but it makes sense since he didn't want to be a chef. I also hope that things don't get rushed like chietcom said.

Guys a phone call unlike an interview wont have to move him away from the situation as the interview would most likely happen away from the crash putting more time between him and where he needs to be if called. A phone call won't cause such problems as it can taken anywhere and ended instantly. Sure the argument can be said that the interview can be ended instantly as well but again the interview would happen outside.

Dex-chan lover
I may not be a doctor, but from my experience that pregnant woman is way too big. Either those are triplets or the author overdid it in showing her pregnancy.

I don't mind Sumi getting back with the MC, there are things called regret and learning, and it's not unusual for broken up couple get together back again. But I actually like the restaurant daughter more.

Thank you for the update.

I'm sorry, I immediately laughed when I saw the last panel. Do you know what I think? The typical sweet-but-dumb girl.

Just like some people pointed out, they broke up for her carreer and now she's still acting like she's JeongSeok's special girl. He's obviously okay because he's busy helping injured people, even the driver knew that.

Don't call him just to say you're worried, sweetheart. Crying won't solve anyone's problem.

Fuck off Sumi, you don't deserve MC. Focus on your career since that's what you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread