I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 117

Fed-Kun's army
This is either very bad, (terrible even) writing, OR just very intentional writing of a very stupid, thoughtless woman, who you could even call almost a "terrible" person at this point (though not quite, since at any point she hasn't been malevolent towards MC)

One main rule applies to all relationships, that you can end it alone/by yourself, without the consent of the other person, BUT you can't just alone declare it like that, that "I'm his girlfriend/we're back together, etc" ... (especially when the other person isn't present, let alone conscious)

What she should've said, was: "I would like to be his girlfriend again, if he's willing to take me back/give me another chance" etc.

What she did there was just very selfish and stupid.

I just don't get this author's decisions at all. Is his/her intent to make Sumi dislikable character to the readers..? Because Sumi hasn't been an exact favorite from the beginning, and this isn't exactly giving her more points..

[Thanks for the update anyways]

The street needs to come fast and clean up this fuckery. sumi is perfectly fit for the streets rn

So you can break up with him and decide to come back whenever you want?
um chile anyways so...

I know there are more chapters out but who the f is she to just decide that all of a sudden? Thats not how it works :S

Fuckk you begone you piece of shit no one needs someone who cares more about there career than their love one's🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Users who are viewing this thread