I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 119

Okay ... that hit the target.

And some hobby fishermen do like talking more than catching

I thought there was gonna be some Grander Musashi casting involved.

Dex-chan lover
So we're just gonna gloss over the fact she threw him away for her career and it all went back like nothing happened just cause she was concerned for him during the accident ;?

also she was eyeing out boys magic book just watch her take it lol

Dex-chan lover
This is simply bad story writing. She broke up with MC for media optics, then just proclaims him being her BF after the train incident and now they chill with her parents.

If it were even slightly realistic MC would tell her to btfo.

Dex-chan lover
@Prosopeio it's been like this since way earlier though, the author tends to create settings that ended up being ignored and forgotten soon after that. Like, the first girl who likes him, suddenly got sent away randomly, the chef girl motivated him to travel to broaden the world got forgotten, then Sumi randomly pops up and he said she looks pretty, they randomly become a couple, then randomly broke up, then randomly going out again. The author creates plot threads but doesn't do the follow-up and toss them aside since he doesn't plan the story ahead, he's just winging it. I still read it with the mindset of watching hilarious trainwreck though, to get a couple of entertaining chuckles of the sheer randomness this story has to offer.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the updates again

No complaints regarding the work/translations produced

the only way author can fix this mess is by making sumi actually cheat/ do something bad, but I don't think that's happening now

Dex-chan lover
@Danear

Idk why you would say this is a mess, but there are still a few other ways to do it.
The most obvious and heavy-handed method would be killing her off.
A Jealous fan or a robbery that went bad would be the cliche ways to do it.

Dex-chan lover
DO NOT SWING THE FISHING POLE LIKE THAT!
It is dangerous and will surprise the people around you that could lead to an accident.
Always:
1. move slowly at start to make sure people around you ready for your action.
2. Yell something like "clear?" So no one will stand behind you or walk/run on your direction.
3. Stop being a jerk who know everything.
Enjoy your fishing and stay vigilant.

While MC was hanging out with his friend who was "treating him" because he broke up he said that he felt bad for "lying to him", while when they "broke up" the words "break up" were highlighted in red (right after saying she didn't want to break up in black), just as "the truth" was highlighted in red a few episodes back.

The narrative also avoided any mention of his love life, or girls in general during the "break up" period.

Context suggested that they were lying about the break up, and still going out in secret. Pretty well signposted in my opinion, and wasn't surprised when she showed back up.

I really thought we were saying they broke to not spoil the fun for people not giving it much thought, but yall actually believed they did break up...wow your reading comprehension is 0/10

Users who are viewing this thread