I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
Chapter 11? Found it, i know posting site isn't allowed but maybe if the scan's site would work?
https://secretscans.co/comics/366412-i-stack-experience-through-reading-books/1/11

Contributor
@TwistedMint Excuse me, there seems to be something wrong with the raws you're using.
There are many sentences, blocks and bubbles missing...

A number with 10 zeros actually popped up on my caller ID once. I was scared to answer it so I didn't. About 5 seconds of silence was left on my voice mail. It wouldn't connect when I tried to dial it back. I always wondered where that call came from.

spat out food?? is he still a kid or something, such bad manners
this manhwa is just rediculous. dropped

@loliqot You're being sarcastic, right? Because I think if you're eating in a restaurant that expensive and exclusive, it's almost mandatory that you get the best, Not complaining it's already very polite

Dex-chan lover
The pacing of this story is weir dbut I really like it for some reason. It's just absurd and I like the art I guess. Poor boy, he's just trying to live lol

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, this is way too convenient. The principal of some random school just happens to know some Korea's most important figures?

The fuck are all those geezers orgasming with the twerp's chicken scratches on a sheet of paper... seriously wtf

Double-page supporter
@o5938553

Actually pisses me off, because in other stories where they mention calligraphy, the artist actually tries to make something good, rather than just saying it's good.

Users who are viewing this thread