I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Wow the author really just dropped the first girl like that. Idk whether to be mortified or impressed

Either way, it’s kinda funny

Fed-Kun's army
Dear protagonist, I'm not as interesting as the girls who were created after I was introduced, but the author has written himself into a corner by having us already kiss and forgetting about me for over twenty chapters. As such, I am moving to Canada where I can't interfere with the story.

Sincerely, [Redacted by Author]

Dex-chan lover
Disappeared just to come back stronger or bye-bye forever?

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the author is tying loose ends and throwing out the Old and Busted in order to make room for the New Hotness. In any case, MCs childhood crush barely got a mention after the first couple of chapters, so nothing of value was lost.

For that matter, didn't he also have a school rival? whatever happened to that plot line? Bet you he moved to Canada also.

All of a sudden, no sign no talk whatsoever, she moved to canada. Freaking CANADA. Guess the ship landed on noona hostess, huh?

Yeah for like 20 chapters I was like huh, we didnt see that girl.

You know, the only one that had a crush on him before he turned superhuman.

Dex-chan lover
I second most of the opinion here: someone got written off cheaply.
I was wondering what happened with her, and whether the protagonist was just going to forget her and switch to the restaurant girl like the low-morals playboy he was not supposed to be. Guess he will, thanks to a cheap trick from the author. Not even going to give them both a chance to cut things cleanly.
Writing himself into a corner, trying to paint the mc as kind and compassionate while actually making him behave like an uncaring boyfriend on the verge of cheating... I wonder if the author should have read back on his character's beginnings to ensure consistency. It's not like this first kiss happened years ago.

Dex-chan lover
She sure was just thrown out of the story like garbage, but you do realise they never kissed? It was just the protagonist's dream. They also never dated, they only were on a single excursion together and that's it, so the author didn't even have to send her overseas and they could naturally drift apart.

Dex-chan lover
@Heero101086 : he did not sell the magic book, please re-read what happened.

Also some people have this thing called a conscience, he sold the valuable book to pay the bill of the person he go the book from, who everything shown indicates is a long time and valued acquaintance, and still would have got to keep a tidy sum even if the old shop owner had not refused (since the sale was like what 4 times the cost of the bill).

Plus the connections he is making are the kind that will likely result in much more wealth in the long run then the cost of those bills would have, so a small sacrifice to help someone who enabled it, and he cares about is nothing.

Oh and lets see, but I would expect the selling, and why he did so, to be a large exp bonus (which is worth more then money) since it is something, based on your comment, few would do.

bah women and their damn ability to overthink any fucking thing in any fucking situation =_=.... immediately assumed things just cuz mc was talking to another girl... *sigh*

While I guess he will get exp out of it, the whole book selling plot seems stupid now: Apparently the bookstore owner didn't need the money in the first place, since he said he already paid for it (why didn't the hospital doctor tell MC that?) and MC decided on his own that he should get the money for him without even asking so now he sold the money in a rush for less than he could have got.

I wonder what the guy meant by "investing" on him, though.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was kinda weird how he got close to Minji to the point I thought they were dating and then it was like he just avoided her and now she has moved and it didn't really look like he cared much about her moving. Looking back it make me wonder if he didn't just lead her on just because he wanted to be a dick to the guy that actually liked her. But who knows, maybe he would still be into her if he didn't meet an more attractive older girl.

Users who are viewing this thread