I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 29

Fed-Kun's army
What was the point of all that if she was just removed from the story (presumably) "off-screen" like that?

Kinda gives the impression that the original author didn't think this plot through, but just makes is up as he goes along..

Dex-chan lover
Took some time to find the chapter with that first date... They actually didn't kiss and he just dreamed that kiss.
Still a bit cheap to have that first date, make her get her hopes up, and then he never talks to her again.
I don't really change my opinion from the previous comment, except for the kiss that never happened.

Contributor
@cache_bag - The author either was going for the classic route and came up with something better, or was trolling people into thinking that they were going for the classic "the girl I was pining for is eventually the female MC".

@Akule Probably the former. Even if the latter was true, it was still terribly handled. Plus, 2 whole plot points being built up to, thrown away just like that! In one chapter! I think the author probably wanted a break to a new direction.

Hey welcome to Canada here were laid back go to tims to get our morning coffee work then sleep maybe even go out with friends our education system is free until college and our healthcare os free if you have a Canadian citizenship and our tax is about 15% I hope you enjoy your time living here

Also we don't hunt moose and beaver for a living :D

Fed-Kun's army
I bet in like 30 chapters author would get rid of the new fem lead in favor of another new fem lead

Users who are viewing this thread