I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 34

Your scans of this title are always high quality, thank you very much! The font you are using is very smooth and the editing (? don't know how to call it properly) amkes it look like this was the original!

Thanks so much for the release! I know some other person is doing them faster but yours are a lot better quality so I'm willing to wait! ty so muuchhh

Group Leader
@shiggle do you think that guy comes even near the quality of translators we have? Even if he came to apply then he would have failed the test. Anyway series is dropped I had enough of this series... GL reading the other version.

@LeaveitBlank Eh, you're dropping this? Why are you dropping this? 😭
Is it because comicplus translating this? Is so, then @comicplus can you please stop?
If that's not it, then....Well, that's too bad. I don't plan on continuing to read this then. 😔

Group Leader
@LeaveitBlank i see, so my quality is low right? i guess that's the reason why i got 30+ patrons in the past 5 days?
and don't worry, i never planned to join ya guys xD .

@comicplus yes the quality of your work is generally low. No offense.
@LeaveitBlank then your good translators would only need to do the TLc, which would speed things up and still produce quality.

Group Leader
@shiggle Its easier to start from zero than working with shitty mtled chapters... reason series was on slower side was mainly because we don't really work on it for money but for fun... our tl enjoyed doing it and was pretty sad about dropping but anyway @comicplus seems to think his chapters actually are good (right aligned typesetting is centered [?] ) and is being supported on patreon (30 patreon flex comment below lol) for mtled stuff [?] so, I guess he can have the series i really couldn't care less at this point. Eitherway he seems to be after that money series will make instead of actually doing it as hobby/for readers as he had claimed.

Group Leader
@comicplus Yes, you're quality is h o r r i b l e. Absolutely unreadable. The amount of patreons you have don't decide the quality. Blocking your group.

I don't like quantity over quality. IF YOU HAVE 30 PATREONS, HOW IS YOUR QUALITY THIS BAD!? AT LEAST ALIGN YOUR TEXT, ADD SFX, PUT YOUR TEXT IN THE FUCKING CENTER OF THE CIRCLE, STOP USING PAINT.

Group Leader
i posted this on ch33 by accident but
i tried to read the other group's translation but the typesetting, raws, etc are very low quality that i would rather not read their release than to read this series at all.
i'm sorry that you got sniped with such a large release too, it feels really daunting and like there is no point. :(

Users who are viewing this thread