I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 35

You have to be doing this deliberately, can't you see the previous group had the right name, are you trolling?
Like there is literally 33 examples of the name and you picked 3 wrong versions.

what? I'm sure as hell before I go this comment section the name is fine.

also translation is okay, but still the image is so small. hope you can find better raw

feedback on the style ... the black bars around the pages have to go to much wasted space already in the pages... the bars make this problem worse. over all they read well out side of the missing pages which might explain why the other scan group has delays on there releases other than that thanks for the chap and keep improving perhaps reach out to the other group and help them release faster for the series.

Fed-Kun's army
I had a long rant but I didn't post it.

Impatience and greed has won out once again.

I like this chapter. It explains perfectly why MC will win and it's not simply because he is the MC.

Please change the font whenever it's necessary! Different kinds of fonts can give different vibes and will not spoil the manwha by making it monotonous! If you check various quality translations you'll realise they do this! Also, I personally don't really like the basic font that it's being used right now since it's not really readable and makes it seem like they are shouting all the time.
I appreciate the effort of translating but I'd rather wait 2-3 days and read a better quality translation rather than having a new chapter everyday.
Thank you really much, I hope that you understand my point of view.

i cant speak on the quality of the translations since i cant read the material in its original language, but it is very readable, im not sure if its a mobile issue or just how it was uploaded, but compared to the other chapters, or most of other series chapters in general, its very zoomed out.

All good, but I would ask you if you are kind enough to remove the side dark bars, in smallers devices those bars make the chapter unreadable

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I blindly thought we were up to the official release considering it kept coming every week with a huge delay... Thanks for picking up the pace since we're actually almost 70 chaps behind.

Users who are viewing this thread