I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 35

Thanks for translations, you can always cut the black bars top and bottom to make the chapter shorter and also cut the chapter into smaller pieces so its easier to load it (then again my connection its crap).

@comicplus please join SecretScans instead to help them increase their release rate. Then your chapters will get translations checks, decent editing, proofreading, etc. The things that you're not doing well by yourself.

Okay, so the translations are a little off - looks to be machine translated at parts or too literal rather than conveying context and meaning - but close enough so people will get the gist of it.

As for the last two chapters. The professional chef doesn't really have too big a vested interest in beating our MC because our MC is literally a nobody. That he can already cook to a tie in two rounds kind of already puts you to shame and even if you beat him - he does it as a hobby, so you're not exactly going to get a great deal of credit for beating someone who doesn't do it professionally. I guess he doesn't want to lose, but he's tryharding too much. His super serious stuff is going to lose to the more appealing easy-going stuff, obviously. Pretty typical progression.

My guy, you really did great!! Even though I don't understand how to translate, I appreciate translating this, because it has a good story. Hope you upload more!

Thanks for the chapters!! I hope you releasing these will make secret scans release faster, they’re sleeping on this series and it’s sad.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters mate, really appreciated, even if the translation isn't perfect! Keep it up!

Thanks for the chapter! Don't put yourself down for the quality of the translations. They are fine and provide for smooth reading.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter.

Considering the speed these are uploaded, the quality of the translations is good. Nothing to complain about.

Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
Uhm? While I'm grateful for fast translations I can barely read this, for me it's blurry, squished, and the text is not readable. I thought it might've just been the last chapter but it isn't.
I've also tried putting it on 'desktop' mode since I'm reading on mobile but no dice. So I guess I'll just drop this series.
Glad others can read it tho ig lol

> Shiggle
> @comicplus please join SecretScans instead to help them increase their release rate

Agree 100%

Thankful for the chapters, but could definitely use better proofreading..

Aggregator gang
The person below is
thumb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread