I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 36

I love what your doing, my only gripes are with the font choices and it needs some proof reading in some spots.
I would be smart to maybe ask someone good with English and grammar that you know that isn’t part of the typesetting and translation process
Overall I like where this group is going and hope to see more

The changing font type was hard to read at times and the sizing of the fonts were making my eyes hard to adjust.

I believe with experience and guidance you will absolutely do better.

There have been some fantastic feedback in the comments from people who are being constructive along with 1 or 2 comments that are heavy handed especially with their wording - try to focus on the good from the bad.

Always easier to tear down then to build up.

Thank you for your work and effort, I look forward to some more positive changes.

Fed-Kun's army
Won by calculating judge's taste and condition? Bro! Why didn't you do the same? The criteria was pretty clear... Don't be an idiot, be a pro...

You're doing a great job with the translations!

Btw no need to strain yourself to do more, I enjoyed what you have given us so far, so you should continue if you want to!

Fed-Kun's army
So the red hair guy lost because they didn't even try his food in the contest? What? lol

Dude excellent and the typesetting isn't as bad as you say it is. Trust me I've seen worse 🤣

Thanks for the new update! Yay to new chapter but dang... What kind of cooking contest is this that they don't even taste the other contestants' food O.O

Users who are viewing this thread