I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 36

It seems like you've followed someone's advice on changing the font style. Good on you for actually listening to the feedback! However, I think you misinterpreted it a little.

You shouldn't change fonts for random occasions. They should be only for unique or extreme situations, such as:

-If a character has a unique/bizarre way of speaking, make the font bizzare (but readable too).
-If someone is shouting in anger, use a font that conveys that feeling.
-If someone is extremely happy, use very little outer glow on the font to give it a cheerful sense.

I'd also advise you to not scale texts after rasterizing it. It stretches the letters, making it hard to read. I'd rather have you leave the speech bubbles emptier (not completely filled with text) rather than trying to make the text fit it.

If the translated prompt is too long for the bubble and decreasing the font size doesn't do it justice, try to shorten it to the best of your ability. Add an asterisk and add the details as a T/N note somewhere subtle. Don't overuse T/N notes as it can be distracting.

Well, I hope these help! Thanks for the chapters!

"I was also able to help sell the house." What The Heck?!! When exactly did he talk to his parents about selling the house?? Unless he did it in this chapter and the comic author just skipped it...

Please keep it going, I love this series and the updates are taking a while. I appreciate the effort and I hope you can continue to translate this series!

@Ekaros What they meant was, he only look for his own taste instead of the judges's and viewers's taste and consideration. He didn't took a look around him. That's why he lost.

CzarBuku

I think that comment was about helping out in the store which is also their house, they live above Dok/Spicy rice cake shop.

the font at earlier pages is quite something else, and i think the font size can be a bit smaller. no need to try to fill the entire bubbles/boxes

Double-page supporter
And you immediately ruined the translation, what a surprise, this is on par with the shitty chinese mtl that plagues most of the stuff on this site, Get a native english speaking editor before continuing to post your garbage here.

Fed-Kun's army
well I mean, calculating the judges condition and tastes is also important in a cooking contest. just like how you balance a full course meal so each dish complements each other

Dex-chan lover
Uh...

s3yPTEu.png

With you on the confusion @Akule.
Based purely on English, I'd guess the first sentence might be along the lines of 'I can't believe/accept it (/that)'? Hopefully someone with the raws and knowledge can clarify.

firstly thanks for picking up this comic! its amazing and really deserves all the more love and support. TL and team have done a great job, grammar wise i did not find any mistakes, it was fluid and easy to read! only slight changes that can be done is to select a common font and size that is easy to read and understand.
Thanks a lot once again.
love.

The red haired guy was an aashole but he did work hard to get where he is. MC can't be acting like his skills were gained on a similar effort of work imo

Users who are viewing this thread