I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, while understandable the conversation was very... Unnatural

Group Leader
Buddy, What happened to that nice social worker, president's daughter? Careful she doesn't come over and send you over to another genre, she does drive a truck after all. And we all know how well those and isekai go together.
As for the mc ...

So fn stupid. This must have been written for kids. Who else would enjoy this dork meeting a new woman every other chapter?

yall talking about woman that and ship this, but wtf is the story even about. wtf is the book even there for. lol this is a trip

The fuck is wrong with this guy?? Everytime he meets a girl he's like "Dang Im into her" then less than 10 chapter later he doesnt even remember her wtf??

@Retneu i don't even know if i'm reading a manhwa or a manhua lol. The first time that i've read a manhwa this bad. Still reading cuz i got nothing better to do.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude! This is like, the 2nd time he Ntr'd somebody xD! Like what in the actual fuck?!

Ok wtf is happening? First the female friend classmate than the granddaughter of a master chef and now this chick?? And what the hell is going on with the story??? This is such a mess!! The first chapters were good but then it went downhill!!

Dex-chan lover
We all know nothing will happen. This guy has some serious commitment issues. Every time he gets close to a girl just before they become more then just friends he runs away to find another girl to start the process all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread