I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 41

ahh, i remember this, it's one of those "youthful mistakes" things isn't it ???
the impulsive choice that will always haunt you when you grown up...

Dex-chan lover
I swear... his impulse action will bite off him. I can't wait to make that happened...

Aggregator gang
The way this protagonist acts regarding women feels really inconsistent.. I'm getting a feel that this author is very inexperienced writer, and that he/she just makes up this story as they go along.. This plot lacks clear direction.

First of all the guy has shown basically zero interest towards women. I think he hasn't even seen them as the opposite sex before this..
Secondly, now he is just totally rushing into things, even though there have been basically 2 pretty/gorgeous women who have had interest towards him (his school friend, and the restaurant "noona").
There was also the social worker/president's daughter, but I don't remember she being clearly interested of him..
(though, she did invite him to come visit her "sometime" [with a smile] (Ch. 18), but I think she was just touched by mc's painting skills)🤔

This new ship just feels totally off, wrong and rushed. He doesn't know anything about her (atm when he stated being charmed by her/being interested). It's nothing more but a superficial crush/attraction, and besides the restaurant noona gave a much more beautiful and refined impression as a high class woman.. I feel bad for her having crush for this idiot of a protagonist.

Also, it feels like the whole main point of this webtoon, the experience book, has just been thrown away almost completely from the story, and it just quickly pops up at times..
Without it this is just a plain slice-of-life, korean drama story/comic..

Supporter
Sure with what everyone's saying... but let's be real here. That captain america watermark thou xD

I stopped reading a few months ago cuz it was too much.. I've come back with a huge resolve to get through..

My resolve has been cringed out of existence somebody help..

Users who are viewing this thread