I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
When you immediately realize your thot radar was broken initially because she was unconscious YET after 'lunch' you realize you didn't reset it since you first met.

Now it's just blaring at you 'Thot ALERT!'.

When you haven't discussed anything, no intimacy at all, definitely no sex. Yet she calls you her boyfriend in front of her stalkerish senior.

Worse still gullible idiotic fool the MC is, don't forget amnesiac, thinks she's being great and doesn't realize her hidden intentions.

I hope this "romance arc" will end as soon as possible. I just can't enjoy this cheesy shit.

remember guys, this manwha is just the author's self-insert fantasy... It's not supposed to be good so just bear with it

Dex-chan lover
She's pretty ugly by hot anime chick standards, actually. I get what look the artist's going for, but it just made her look derpy.

On the paper the girl wrote first kiss in Russian. Maybe this is being translated from a russian translation to english.

man getting drunk really ages you and makes you look like a guy whose worked 40 years in some coal mine and is a heavy smoker..damn

Dex-chan lover
Wow... he *literally* forgot the classmate girl he kissed full on the lips (shakes head). Nothing against the translator, but I'm losing interest in this. It is less about him gaining experience and powers and more about him getting all the ladies. 🤢🤮

What the fuck is wrong with this manhwa? It showed promise at the start but it's derailed so fucking far you'd think it was an ecchi isekai manga.

Aggregator gang
@Serathe7 that was only in a dream

If you want to know why he went in front of a car, its because most cars in Korea have black box cameras inside unlike america

My man be getting those hormones but once he leaves those dark times he will be happy.
wench1.JPG

wench2.JPG

wench3.JPG

This is getting ridiculous. The self-insert superhuman abilities arcs were way better than the cringe-y romance sub plot the last few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
the previous translation was far better than this " black ford "

Users who are viewing this thread