I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Didn't he have an expert from a museum check it for him or something? And if it actually passed an official check-up, then just a feeling isn't really much to rely on.

Alredy translate over 100 🙀🙀
That explain a lot about fast realest

Fed-Kun's army
I still didn't feel like that he gave enough proof to be certain it's a fake.. Though since it's mc then he's prob right.

Btw in euros is pretty precisely 60k€, so rather big scam I'd say.

this is all just part of his plan to eventually scam all these elders for big bucks later. in fact, the individual that sold this "fake" is an accomplice and they just pocketed 80 mil. for future ventures.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah good, now she's gone forever. She went back to her home planet.

At this pace, I'd say that ComicPlus has already earned the nickname of Translation Speed Demon!!!!!

Uhhh I'm sorry but the mc kinda screwed himself over. Sure first throw is self defense. But breaking his arm in front of the camera? Thats excessive force. Self defense is already quite difficult to prove.. and he's not making it any easier.

@higira I think he just dislocated the shoulder
I just love ancient chinese bullshit "my heart doesnt feel anything"

Just binge read this manwha, sometimes i hate the MC because he underestimated some things, like when he take that cooking programs, he is fvcken arrogant in that part. Also for his girlfriend, what the fuck mate, she become his girlfriend with just 3 chapter, i feel bad when the first girl just gone like that, now the grand daughter of that restaurant too become abandoned because some random new girl.

@Dabaha well, regardless if he dislocated or breaking it (which after rereading yes he dislocated) is still excessive force to be considered self defense.

Users who are viewing this thread