I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
You have busted an 8.82 million fraud
You (only) get 1500 XP

Idk but that seems very unfair

@ComicPlus , or any1 who knows. Why is there a random white circle in the 3rd to last picture for this chapter? Does any1 know what's under it? I expect that nothing important is under it, but I would still like to know myself.

Supporter
The last image, I 1st read "You have written the experience of organizing a team" then "You have written the experience of organizing a heist" XD

wait. this is total bullshit. they have no proof and no way of proving they're fake though. its just the "feeling" they get. and they only got the "feeling" after a kid told them, so its not that even they feel its different, but they're just going along with the kid. jesus how gullible are these "elders" anyway?

jesus..this is corrupt as fuck.

@permisan Yep. No proof. They'd need to do a proper inspection of the item with help of an expert.

It feels like quality of the story writing deteriorated here. Beginning was nice. Those last chapters are random and all over the place.

Double-page supporter
Obviously, making your own team of Gentlemen is worth more than solving one measly case.

How do you buy a piece of art for 80 million won without having it appraised by someone? The gray matter in my brain is rotting

I like it, it's better than jade gambling in martial arts manhua... but I hope the translation get better. thank you for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread