I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 48

Group Leader
My man is gonna become legend among legends. A master off all hands.

It really went far worse than it was in the beginning. It's not even funny anymore.
Let's drop this trash.

This is beyond the pale. Detecting braincancer... from a pulse.

This is not so bad its funny, this is actually terrifying, is this some sort of propaganda?

@leopoldzamar murim magic martial arts also aint real, either the author is adding this fantasy to the manhwa or he might actually believe acupuncture works, either way we can still laugh at this dumpster fire of a story
Also, if not for the fact that we know why he is doing it, that fact he is always finding excuses to touch the old lady are kinda weird right? It almost like he is trying to add a NTR tag to this shit

ruh roh folks... he can sense qi now!! we all know you can only see auras though.. what is this propagandist bullshit?! otherwise ruining this beacon of absolutely true-to-life 1:1 realist take...smh

@Dabaha Your impression is different to mine so your argument seems wrong to me.

To me the book is magic and what it does, and what is does is it transfers the experiences and skills of past users to new users. It does nothing else. Thats the suspension of disbelief, it works within reality with human potential at max, making you preternatural at best. The only supernatural thing is the transfer.

It doesnt mean the book rewrites reality. If not someone might as well say, "Today i learned how to reverse entropy, go back in time and resurrect the dead oh and I reworked physics to suit my need." And the next user becomes a virtual god.

@leopoldzamar It does seems to be the case that we have different interpretations on how the book work. I thought there was stuff like murim or wuxia-esque martial arts because of stuff like out of nowhere muscle development, I think chi was mentioned but maybe I wrong since I didn't find it when I looked for it and the "cane arts" seemed the kind of silly thing I usually see in martial arts novels. The current "ancient oriental medicinal practices arc" reinforce this interpretation in my eyes. It could be that the author believe these things to be real and is just showing a exaggerated overblown form of it in the manhwa/novel I guess...

But none of that matters, detecting brain cancer through the pulse is so fucking retarded that it makes it all even better.

what the? can you actually kill/remove the tumour with medicinal herbs? or acupuncture? i'm so confused.

@jascaicps1 i'm pretty sure you cannot remove a tumor in real life with acupuncture or medicinal pill, as for killing, i think it could be possible with both (i'm not a doctor, i'm just talking from bit of knowledge here and there from the internet, trustworthy right ?)

First of all, pills? Pills? You kidding me?

Also mind your own damn business. I'm sure they'll be happy you're trying to help but cmon..

Funny how the plot is about gaining experience but the MC is just... Yknow.. Daft

Users who are viewing this thread