I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 51

If it's school study hard man cuz I've been there done that and the manga is great ,
Best of luck 🙂😉 👍👍

Dex-chan lover
at least you're translating while in school.

all i can remember from my school days is playing DOTA xD

Fed-Kun's army
I completely forgot age of consent is ridiculously high in Korea. I don't know how many people actually care about laws though....

I'd definitely be straight laced. You don't want to be going to jail for something ridiculous like having sex with your girlfriend and her parents report you to the police.

Fed-Kun's army
>It won't be more than 2 weeks
Dude said it as if he just didn't dropped 17 chapters in past few days compared to the weekly translation we used to get. So this is the power of reference?

Let me guess: she's gonna need to move out because random story reasons, because he has an actual girlfriend now

Its quite sad cause the cooking girl was actually a really nice girl and they had some sort of chemistry together whereas his new girlfriend only seems to be here to be his girlfriend. Weird author choice

Fed-Kun's army
@comicplus hentai? why are you inserting Japanese into a Korean manhwa, I'm pretty sure that wasn't what was originally said...

Yeah good luck with everything! We’ll await the good news and good translations lol

Users who are viewing this thread