I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 52

Group Leader
wtf . my uploads keep failing!! grrrr.
exam's not done yet. my exams on tuesday

Good luck on your exam!
I was rooting for the noona so that last bit made me feel like when I read a ntr doujin...

Fed-Kun's army
When the unrequited love was both ways and you're just too chicken to confess resulting in him falling for an easy thot who doesn't even really like him.

Dex-chan lover
So what creates a bigger sense of regret, hesitation or rejection?

I'm dropping, not too interested anymore the character is just getting blander and blander, and don't know why I read this far

Dex-chan lover
@XxneiroxX
Don't expect that from me all the time. I have more important things to do like study the reaction of cats that got a slice of cheese tossed on their faces.

This is honestly just bad writing, the mc 's reasoning for randomly choosing fake Chinese medicine as his career is bland as shit and his reasoning for hitching up with his girlfriend was bland as shit. The author builds all this depth around real characters and the cooking arc etc and he just randomly chooses a job and a girlfriend.

Aggregator gang
Couldn't go past that stupid buildup. There are characters that are somewhat developed. Yet author made MC choose most unrealistic, worst decision. Chose some random woman who he met few hours ago. Medicine advanced a lot from ancient times yet somehow acupuncture is respected field? Wind manipulation exists, yet MC never tried magic?
Plot is all over the place. Characters are either underdeveloped or completely unrealistic, just like interactions between them. Worldbuilding is all over the place. This is just bad.
I had this manga on hold for quite a while but it seems I can't go past this stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
That was her fault. She didn't step up, she didn't earn his attention, she lost him.

Users who are viewing this thread