I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 58

Yes it has really improved. Great work thank you.

Who is the guy mentioned last again? The son of the doctor?

Oh man, the quality has improved by a great margin. Thanks for the new chapters as always :)

Thank you very much for the chapter.
I am delighted to see you working so hard.

wow, I can't wait to see if the new plot twist can be resolved, maybe there is some sort of misunderstanding or rivalry between the 2 men.

Thought the story would be a bit deeper when we started, but is it still going to be this way further down the line?

Group Leader
@Laowel ofcourse not xD .he just thought of it that way😰
.but, what jongseok will do to that "tumor" in the brain in the upcoming chapters will be absolutely CRAZY.

Thats one hell of a pill if it fucking solves brain tumors.
People should probably be a little more suspicious, as theres genius and then theres this guy, who replicates what takes decades to learn in like two years.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not getting then values receiving experience point... is it random?

Group Leader
@comicplus Not that I dislike more releases, but didn't you only have a day left before the exam?? You're not procrastinating by any chance are ya?

@ApolloX1209 I'd guess it's probably a question of how novel his experience is and how beneficial it is for him moving forwards. A quality ink stone will aid greatly in uniformly grinding and emulsifying the ink-stick into usable ink in a shorter amount of time. Which is why it's worth the most points. The brush might have been comparatively more commonly available than the ink stone which is why it earned less points. Lastly the ink while of good quality and rare might have been worth the least points because there are comparable inks still being made and it is dependent on both the brush and the ink stone in use.

Group Leader
@Lexical
nope .you can xheck my youtube with same name .the uploads are totally different since i am doing everything from scratch. the ones in YT is made by my younger brother months ago...

Group Leader
@solmegiddo ofcourse not xD .he just thought of it that way😰
.but, what jongseok will do to that "tumor" in the brain in the upcoming chapters will be absolutely CRAZY.

Users who are viewing this thread