I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 8

jus read it avail chapters up to here (9 will be rls in a hr or so)
what an interesting concept
pretty cool
excited to read more and see how this developments in teh future

Dex-chan lover
Seems like he is about to make a bunch of influential friends

Ok, I don't understand calligraphy... I can understand people being impressed by handwriting, proverbs, and poetry (I put both simply because while they are similar... they are slightly different)... but calligraphy which I guess is supposed to be a combination of the 3 doesn't make sense to me, probably because it doesn't really look that nice to me in the first place, and I can't actually read it.

Double-page supporter
bruh i love the principal him and his friends are so adorable LMAO i stan a nice old dude

Dex-chan lover
That calligraphy is pretty bad though...
Maybe it's because the artist is trying to Roy Lichtenstein the brush strokes, but it just doesn't look organic at all.

Dude been adding salt and pepper to food and whole school canteen is acting like he’s at least Gordon Ramsey..

I feel like the author and the artist are mocking us in this manhwa, palying with salt and pepper turns u into the best chef in the world and showing kid's scribble as fine piece of art, I'm not asian nor do I understand korean but simply searching on google about korean or chinese calligraphy will show u that this manhwa artist is full of crap

Dude literally scrawls on the paper, teacher almost orgasms for how good his scratchy lites are and how they somehow represent bamboo.
Dude puts salt and pepper on food, magically making it good and not just making it taste saltier or the same but with more pepper.
Every woman wants to literally assault him because he managed to flip a guy during judo, even the women that did not spectate him.
The antagonist is just pointlessly antagonistic and clearly evil.

I think this is the place where I'll just stop reading and commenting.
I might not be missed, but neither will this manhwa.

Fed-Kun's army
@BlackMonday I know, it's absolutely insane. Like yes, with a title like this I was fully expecting an OP MC. But THIS? This is too much. It's supposed to be a gradual process, not just BAM, the MC has suddenly mastered every skill in the world. Especially when he's noticed for dumb shit like calligraphy that honestly doesn't look that good (it doesn't even look refined or elegant, it's literally chicken scratch) and don't get me started on the ink drawing 💀. The salt and pepper was the most BS part too. Everyone knows that adding salt can change the taste of food, that's like...common knowledge. Like really, the girls rushing to him tell him to "season their food?" Do you not know where the salt-shaker is located? This manga frustrates the crap out of me but my curiosity keeps me reading.

Users who are viewing this thread