I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 93

Why do they have to hide their relationship? Where I'm from no-one does that, some even show photos everywhere so that they wont get approached by other people.

Hey @comicplus .
Appreciate the time for translating this even you have an upcoming exams. I wish you luck. Don’t fail it like how this mc fail to pick the right girlfriend 😂. If its A, its definitely C the answer 😂.

Don't they have mandatory military service in Korea?
Wonder if they will show him in the army, wouldn't be surprised if they break up and then he goes to the army.

Fed-Kun's army
@Valsined ah yes, but i'm pretty sure your not from a place where actors literally have millions of fans, and a toxic fanbase plus paparazzi who will eat up any story, even exaggerating it heavily.

@MercifulCamel Ah yes, however, since he's still in college, it'll be a while till that happens, unless a time skip happens

is it finally approaching the infamous korean tropes? do I have to drop this too? 😂

I don't think their relationship will last long. She blushed when she was with the CEO, and I always thought that their relationship started too quickly, it was weird.

@Kal57 yeah think so too, Hope he will go with Noona if she is still in love with him but even I doubt that since she has made her mind to end this love. And if someone Can read Korean and actually read the raws I would like a spoiler about their relationship (sorry for my english)

If theres ntr im dropping this lol. im not here for drama, im reading this manwha just for some light easy to read manhwa

Dex-chan lover
@comicplus good luck in your exam.

Btw, IF mc and sumi broke up, and mc wrote the breakup exp in the book, can you use 'you've written your experience of escaping the thot' by any chance?? :3

Users who are viewing this thread