I Stack Experience Through Reading Books - Ch. 96

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone notice the thought bubble of him thinking 'I feel bad lying to him'

So..... I'm starting to think my thoughts about the stupidity of admitting their relationship by publicly breaking up was correct. They didn't breakup! Instead they said they broke up, so that the rumors die and in the future if they get caught it'll just be a 'they rekindled' headline.

If they really broke up, as I said before it would of been smarter to deny ever being in a relationship.

Now their relationship is actually a secret where everyone thinks they broke up but only they knOw the truth

Fed-Kun's army
@_Blank_17_ I think a few countries experienced flooding these past few weeks. But ye, he/she called it typhoon which is a term mostly used in Asia, I would assume so.

good luck with your current situation man, sorry that I couldn't help since I'm a bit short myself

for the watermarks, honestly i felt it's better to leave it because blurring it like how it currently is kinda draws my attention to it instead

just try having the watermark out for a chapter or two, see if others are bothered, not having to blur watermark should also save you some time

Donated here and there for those affected by the typhoon, hoping your situation gets better

Double-page supporter
Best wishes to you and yours, and thanks for all your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
First of all yeah, we don't care abt the watermark, thanks for everything you translators do

Second of all best of wishes to you and your family, I think as far as reasons to not translate go, a typhoon is a pretty good reason

Dex-chan lover
don't worry about the watermark, everyone here is fine with it.

wishes you and your family the best and thanks for your hard work. cheers, my dude/dudette!

Im a broke college student, but at least I’ll wish you luck! Stay strong and good luck!

sorry to hear about the typhoon! stay safe brother.
really wish to help you out, but being a student, i can barely make my ends meet.
hopefully, i can in near future. you deserve all love and support.

Users who are viewing this thread