I Stan the Prince - Ch. 44

DAMN. HE THOUGHT OF ANGELA. HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE AWAY FROM HER FOR TOO LONG 😭😭😭

I know it sounds cliche but I just want the leads to be happy together 😫

Thank you so much for updating! ❤️

They turned the princess' fanfiction as if it's treasonous content just because no one could read it lmao.

RIUNIONES??? PELUCHES??? hahaha wtf.. It's reunions and stuffed animals. Was this translated from Spanish first?????

Thanks for the translation but y'all desperately need a proofreader/quality checker...Peluches = plushies? Duque = Duke? Not to mention the amount of typos - it really distracted me from reading lol

@fictionfangirl @UmiUmiUmi thank you for making me notice the mistakes, I'!ll fix it right away. I didn't review this chapter like I did with the other ones because I was in a hurry. (I knew peluches was international that's why I didn't correct it with stuffed animals, but thanks!)

The more time passes, the weirder Hoya behavior gets. He just want to survive but she's too greedy for that alone...

Thank you for translating!! ❤️ The second season is also coming out soon, can’t wait! 😆

The duke thinking of Angelaaaa, my heart!!!
Thank you so much for the update!!!

okay 'My Prince' just keeps looking better and better with every new chapter😗😙.. He especially looks good with his bangs brushed back like that ugh😍

Thank soo much for translating I'm Stanning the Prince🥰 I'm a big fan❤ everytime i read this manhwa i feel better

Users who are viewing this thread