I Stole the First Ranker’s Soul - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

Aggregator gang
Ah, now we will ignore the materialization duration and cooldown time, huh. I see. I see.

Ah, now we will ignore the materialization duration and cooldown time, huh. I see. I see.
Sorry for the late reply, but what are you talking about? Wasn't it already explained that the materialization time was drastically lengthening over time as the S rank core was gradually absorbed? Iirc, back when she was still intoxicated and recovering, the materialization time had extended from 30 seconds to 15 minutes already. More than a day seems to have passed since then, so it's probably at more than 30 minutes at this point.

Aggregator gang
Sorry for the late reply, but what are you talking about? Wasn't it already explained that the materialization time was drastically lengthening over time as the S rank core was gradually absorbed? Iirc, back when she was still intoxicated and recovering, the materialization time had extended from 30 seconds to 15 minutes already. More than a day seems to have passed since then, so it's probably at more than 30 minutes at this point.
Oh, well, I was just jestingly stating that we should probably ignore the materialization duration and its cooldown time. I mean, it doesn't really matter that much in the grand schemes of things, and it's not even an active hindrance to the character so far I read ahead. Also, I don't remember which chapter this was, but looking at how he could cook like a complete course of traditional Korean meals and have leisure dinner shortly after fighting a bunch of people, 30 minutes feels like too little time to do all that. Not that I have problem with it because the story was fun.

Dex-chan lover
Omg the half-ghost comment made me realize. He's wants to kill all the boss monsters...
So he's gonna catch them all cause he's Danny Phantom!

Users who are viewing this thread