I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

"Bitch, did you just ask if I'm a hoe?!"😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 that came out of nowhere. This ladies and gentlemen is true quality work. QUALITY WORK I say! Edit: @Morielle could you please leave it there, it would make the scene so much better.

Group Leader
@Animeeater That was actually my mistake! LMAOO , The PR and I got into an argument for that part so she told some jokes and I inserted it there, and I totally forgot about it after that XDDD That's not actually what Inglid said!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Aha~ So this first night thing is just a ploy because he actually likes her. Yeaaaaaah she's stuck, no way she can out play him lol.

Fed-Kun's army
!!! THE FLASHBACK!!! WE GET THE FLASHBACK!!! I WAS WONDERING HOW HE FELL FDALKJDSLK YEAAAAAH!!!

omg ripley... you're amazing lol ALSO DID SHE DEFEND THE DUKE TO THE DUKE??? IS THAT WHERE THIS IS GOING??? WILD LOL (and lovely!!)

thank you for the update!! i'm sad there's only one more aaaaah i'm off to read tho lol

You know, I love how "simple" (probably not as simple to draw as it seems 🤣) the art looks, and how the artist draws all of Ripley's expressions: she's hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
we will see how she "fuck up" the story? XD

Well, at least the foreplay XD

Dex-chan lover
I hope she remembers all this eventually or he tells her cause she's so hilariously epic

Kyyyyaaaaa!!!! 😆😄😄😊 She MUST be a Sailor Moon fan because this girl is upholding Justice!! 🌙💖🐰

Users who are viewing this thread