I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Nice to finally have the duke's character be fleshed out a little. It makes him less weird and creepy (he still needs to learn to stop making violent threats though).

Wow. This is actually a more innocent "beginning" of their relationship than I thought. The Duke just want to be told that he did not do anything wrong 😭😭😭

ugh... this would be cute if he weren't trying to sleep with a drunk person sober :/ man

Dex-chan lover
@Meow_ If you're a medieval duke then virtually everything's legal aside from lèse-majesté

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute. That's rape. She's not capable of giving consent.

@Xeredge I mean she raped him in her mind without his authorization of making those moves on him even in her mind. She wanted him but didn't know it was him. There is a point that you know when it is consent and when it is not. Too much, My honor! cuz that is give consent to preserve your honor. It is not like he did it to blame her, plus she is scared because she thinks she did something wrong and is taking the role of the FL when she shouldn't.

It is not like the manga about the crown prince that knowing that the MC went to the masquerades party to lost her virginity to be disqualify to be one his women, it doesn't matter if he later on name her the empress she is just one of the many of that later on he will refuse to sleep with his political married women.

He knowing that she didn't feel the slightest , THE SLIGHTEST love for him, he went to the party and slept with her to force her in an engagement. Now, that is raping cuz he knows she is doing it to get rid off him and yet he went and took the role of another man to cage her. He is then saying it is ok she is not a virgin in their marriage cuz he was the one to deflower her. and the crown prince is "tsundere" let's be honest that is not being cute but a obsessive person and a stalker o_o, but many readers love that behavior LOL and are rooting for their love and then saying that he then mature and it was a misunderstanding.... such a great misunderstanding :>.

But again this is my opinion. If you think that what he did was totally wrong, you have the right to think that way I just consider other factors, and I would say that it was passable with a C grade. somewhat shake to start off a relationship [since he heard her true feelings without her knowing lmao] but is workable very different with the other manga story I mentioned.

well ... consent aside it's still fluffy and I like it lots <3 kind of normal for that setting I guess where nobles basically did whatever they liked and fits into his character style

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t think they actually had sex tho. Think she just thought so. Not saying his actions was right.

This would be so much sweeter if she hadn't been drunk out of her mind that night :/ The ML is so emotionally vulnerable too, they had such a bonding moment - it's sad she doesn't remember any of it. There on that bed she clearly 1) knows who he is and 2) is pretty enthustiatic about the kissing, meaning she is in fact interested in going to bed with him so that'd be pointing towards her consenting but she's also like... superdrunk. She might not have gone to bed with him like this, after a party without being engaged, if she wasn't literally blizzed - i.e. not capable of giving consent -> this is sexual assault.

The main saving grace for the ML is that he expects her to remember everything so he might not have realized that she was blackout drunk. I mean, a drunk person could still consent, just... not one as drunk as the FL was. Still kinda sketchy, but yknow... I honestly wish she'd just come clean about her not remembering anything. I doubt she will, or if she does, I doubt the ML will realize that he fucked up that night.

Users who are viewing this thread