I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

There is no such thing as consent in the times these stories are based in... who cares lol smh not to mention.... ... he has no conceivable way of having that idea in his head. Tho I still think they just slept in bed together. But we’ll see.

Aggregator gang
omfg
it kind of feels like the boi got scammed, i mean she doesn't really like him that way...

For those having doubts:
In the novel they most certainly did not just sleep next to each other. And they did it a second time the next morning after Ripley woke up.

So she did dig her own grav- I mean her own “happily (n)ever after”. Ohhhhhhhhhh the heroine is NOT gonna be happy if someone randomly transmigrates into her body lol

First, thank you for the mass release! I've been wondering what happened and was not disappointed!

Second, I understand everyone's concern over consent, as storylines like these can normalize similar situations irl since consent can't be given whenever you're under the influence of something that drops your inhibitions, like alcohol. That said I do think the writing here at least tried to balance that, with the fact that she's lucid enough to be aware of who she's with (though not even recognizing that she was talking to him earlier) though clearly out of it since she forgot she's in the book. Plus with him realizing that she might not remember anything after the fact, given her drunkenness, he's aware that he's not doing what is... Necessarily the best thing. I'm trying to recall the morning after chapter and what I can remember is that she mostly regrets de-flowering him, rather then having done the act itself and not remembering. And like people have said it's possible they just had a super heavy make out session and actual snoo-snoo was not had. Whether it's because he's leading her on or that he's just that innocent about sex I don't know. I wanna think the latter however, especially with his backstory reveal. (My mind also wants to compare them to the main couple in Duchess's 50 tea recipes, because similarly she gets super drunk and comes on to him... And while manages to resist at first she literally pulls him down on top of her on the bed and she's sore in the morning.)

That's really the main thing I've enjoyed is that him falling for her feels pretty organic. She could probably just say she heard the rumors but doesn't believe them which is why she said all of that, but she has accomplished what is usually the main goal of all FLs which is understanding the ML better then anyone... Well, mostly.

ok whew thanks comments that assured me they didn't sleep together cause that would be a biG NOPE

Users who are viewing this thread