I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

I just feel bad because the author probably didn't want to make it an assault, but it is.
Literally, Rippley is in this situation because of a night she doesn't remember anything. I know the part of she drunkly admitting what she thinks of the duke and all, but they sleep together... It shouldn't be done, we are not in the time about drunk night sex. It took me a while to understand why it's wrong, it shouldn't be used anymore...
Until before the sex it was cute, now it's very yikes.

okok yall calm down. in the novel, when they woke up, they went for the second round with RIPLEY'S permission. ofc, the deed that they had in this chapter still considered as an assault since Ripley wasn't aware or not in the right state of mind as she was drunk.

damn i came here to the comments because i wanted to swoon for that "cupping the face and kissing palms" scene but there's a dubcon/noncon discourse LMAOOOO

She really did dug her own grave huh.. All this things were in her subconscious then what she's saying while conscious were her prejudice?

I think this was written this way because she wouldn’t have ever said those things whilst sober and her words made him fall for her. She also would’ve never done it with him if she was sober. Although I am condemning this chapter, I kinda understand why it was written the way it was.

This kinda plot makes me a little uncomfortable, when the fl is weak and thus has no say at all, she still clearly wants to get away from him.
he was aware she would probably forget, that she's too drunk, and went in for it with the sole purpose of binding her to him.
this kinda rape plot is super washed out at this point too. they should've made it a more two-sided one night stand.

Um this makes me really uncomfortable...Ripley was drunk out of her mind, she couldn't have consented with a clear mjnd.... erghhhhhh this is kinda fucked up

Fed-Kun's army
Even if it's not rape, it's a shitty thing to do. Drunken consent is dubious consent. I like this story but this chapter was uncomfortable.

cnd

Y'all saying it's rape... But did they actually have sex? It looks like he's just making her think they did because she can't remember and he wants to entrap her.

Users who are viewing this thread