I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Sweet and heart warming...
Frank and drunk unable to tell lies.
A drunk rabbit fell into the lions den that day.

If you are not drunk and you take advantage of someone who is, it’s rape. Period. And if they didn’t do the dirty and he’s lying to her to force her into marriage, that’s also an extremely horrible thing to do and manipulative. I feel like I shouldn’t have to say this....sigh

Dex-chan lover
@kuro-tan
Now you are removing all agency from the person that drank. Which is extremely rude towards them. The fact is that this is complex situation and it completely depends on what the recipient considers it afterwards.

Your attitude on this matter is very recent thing. For most adults they consider doing stuff like this as "aw shit, I made a mistake and drank too much last night. Oh well." Rather than "oh my god, I was raped!"

Here is a quote for you:
"If someone alleges they were physically helpless or mentally incapacitated at the time of a sexual encounter, they’ve laid the groundwork for a rape charge."

In short, the drunk party has to consider the exchange to be an assault for it to even have grounds to be one.

If she doesn't consider it a rape? It isn't. You need to take into fact the agency of the drunk person as well, both before and afterward the incident.

Fed-Kun's army
am i the only who thinks the way he cups her face and then kisses her is so sweet though 😭 and i think this is the only time he's emotionally vulnerable

Glad to see I'm not the only one not super skeeved out by the guy taking advantage of a girl who's trashed. God damn this sort of thing is unsettling

I keep Re-reading chapters 10 and 11- Help.

Its kinda F**ked up that he doin dat while she drunk af- but also its just a story so I don't care I'm enjoyin it.

Group Leader
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread