I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
"I've decided.... I'm going to die."
Same, sis, same.
DeguhxTVAAABH6H.jpg

Thank you for the translations!

The translations were done real nice! Nice font and understandable. Thanks for continuing!
Lmao, I love how her plans are consistently going south.

Haha thanks for the translation ! I also noticed a big quality boost like the others!

This is so funny. I feel like kinda bad seeing the desperate attempts to get herself out of this situation but I get it... He's got a tight hold on her though, doesn't he? 🤣

This girl is crazyyyyy -- but like I can understand her wanting to get away from a obsessive psycho lol

Thanks for another great chapter! I'm definitely sitting on the edge of my seat rn haha

Double-page supporter
I love that she's trying so desperately. Though I hope they do end up seeing eye to eye, since I think the Duke genuinely appreciates her care for him.

Thanks for the update. <3

@subliminal I don't think that's the case. She's making a mockery of herself to the point of covering herself in dirt. I don't think those are the actions of someone who wants to be seduced. She's desperate.

The fact however stands that he's different from the novel and that part of him she's really atracted to it seems.

She's basically scared shitless of his future yandere tendencies described in the novel. So the unyielding and forcefull nature of his actions and words are 10x scarier to her.

I hope she realises soon the plot of the novel is already so derailed, that he's already different enough from the novel that seducing him will give her a bigger winning chance than running off. She IS atracted to him after al. XD

Lol ripley reminds me of a mix of bertia and bakarina it’s adorable

Things aren’t going according to the novel anyways, might as well marry him lmao

I'll be honest, this mtl is significantly easier to read and flows a lot better than the other group....

Group Leader
😊Thank you for all the kind comments, everyone 😊 I appreciate them a lot!

In case anyone is interested in their own translation:

Downloading full chapter from the website: GoFullPage (chrome extension)
Software: Adobe Photoshop but GIMP (Open Source) might work too.

Normal Dialogue: CC Wild Words Roman
Shout: CC Wild Words Bold Italic
Monologue, Effect, Narration: Zud Juice Regular
Shouting Monolgue: Zud Juice Bold
Nervous Dialogue: augie

It is possible to download all the fonts through Googling them.

@OraOraApril19 you and me both, hahaha
@haras the other group has uploaded the next chapter! ^^
@gingerreadsthings it's probably because she knows the backstory of the duke based on the book she read so she's more likely to pity him.
@Red225 you can read the next chapter by the other group!
@hakunoyuuki I think chapter 16 or 17 has a better explanation regarding her past. the other group has uploaded the translated chapter ^^
@NiveousKro it is lol
@macroblitz it's actually one chapter per week. The current free Chinese/Indon on naver has up to chapter 18 but the paid chapter is up till 23.
@Mojo it's hard to get over past trauma for mc, I guess
@clop4clip thank you for reading again ^^
@Aoi_neko thank you for the kind compliment! 😊
@Miyono-chan I think he knows all her shenanigan and I too hope that she gives him a chance. The duke seems like a nice guy.
@Thifa it's probably a joke, lol
@BBBamBam you're welcome! 😘the next chapter has been uploaded by the other group!
@1ORIN thank you ^^ I spent only about 3-6 hours on each chapter so it was fine 😊
@baejoohyun thank you for reading again!
@tonyolexia and sylvia had no choice but to follow her, lol.
@MinSaram I think she's funny too and I had fun translating her 😄
@DanJADO Ripley is full of mischievous ideas too!
@piapple you're welcome and thank you for reading!!
@Xevin I'm not sure too but I don't think it's necessarily a bad trait.
@Darkwolfix next chapter by the other group has the answer!
@Lo0py cute? thanks again for reading!
@beazacha ideas to stop the marriage with the duke!
@Eevee3 You are welcome! 😊
@hitsuzenwatcher yea, lol she should ask for a raise.
@cherokeemoon probably the trauma was too much for her to handle. Thank you for reading! 😊
@urielh hopefully ^^ thanks for reading.
@Cams3 me too, me too
@Skiphon 2 more to go then!
@LittleMiniMe or at least ask for compensation for each of the shenanigans! like the other manhwa lol
@tasneem next chap is up by the other group!
@satue is entertaining?
@viovee hopefully not lol
@Cerenium I don't think he actually knows how to handle women lol, it was his first night after all ^^
@Kryspy_Kreme Thank you for reading!
@ladylade my sister felt the same, lol
@ManhwaMantou I've typed out the font I've used on top of this comment in case you are interested 😉 Thank you for reading!
@wotnow I think experiences helped. First and second translations were horrible lol. Thanks for the compliment!
@xpeanut Ripley and her shenanigans are funny lol and I think he does 😊
@Rolyat_101 and there's even more chapters by the other group! I hope you're not falling off your seat now. You're welcome 😊
@WeeabooReview You're welcome, again ^^
@Livya i know, right! but it's less entertaining that way 😅
@kira1 You are welcome!!
@kawaiidogkittyq she is adorable ^^ thanks for reading
@monoreposo thank you! I actually spent most of my time doing the flow!

Thanks again everyone, this will be my last chapter on this series! Enjoy Ripley and have a nice day ahead of you 😊

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so confused as to what her plan was with the tea? Is it just a lost in translation thing or am I just being dumb?

Users who are viewing this thread