I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

same honestly this is extreme she's really made me so upset, I understand self preservation but this is just too selfish after all he has said about people hurting themselves around she went and did the exact same thing

Welp, this is probably pretty traumatizing for the Duke. Ripley, you're so stupid. I love you honey, but you're dumb as a brick. -sigh-

Lol the doctor is taking part in this scam
But Inglid seems to be real worried tho ._. poor him

Jeez i kinda hate her rn
That was really terrible thing for her to do
I mean Duke is not a present too but still

Aggregator gang
Sylvia is a real one.

I know she has trauma from her past life, but she's going too far. Though I will admit, she seems really desperate, like she's not doing this for a joke

Sylvia is honestly one of the best side characters. Though I'm glad that she realizes how mean of that was to Duke Inglid.
On a slightly related note, I kinda wonder why so many of the story transmigration protagonists always want to set things into the original path. Like it's obviously a full world and not a story, so why should everything go the way it was before? I guess that there are also many people that want to change the story. I wonder if there's an in-between. (I guess there is one I can think of. It's a maid one. Can't remember the full title but the original was a BL story and the MC is maid to the queen that's neglected by the king. I wonder if it fully counts because I heard that the MC returns to her world, albeit with a reverse harem. But my point is that most tend to fall to either end of the spectrum)

We all know that's a horrible thing to do, but seeing how this has been build up, there's no one she's going to agree until she pulled off these types of stunt. If it was in the end just her and the Duke talking to each other and sorting it out, we wouldn't have much of a climax. This is where I hope the female lead will see how much she's hurting the Duke and not end up in a way that the Duke completely gives up on her. I wish she would see more just how much the duke cares for her, but then at most it was just one line about his hand holding hers and his threats to cut her head off sure isn't helping. Please don't let me be disappointed in the next few chapters

Fed-Kun's army
alright im going to say it but faking death is never alright?? like bro are u fr bc if u have communication issues or trust that doesn't mean u fake death in front of someone i

like u can try to justify it but in no way does trying to stay alive and have a peaceful life have to do with faking death and literally every villainess isekai has proved that

@NineTails ig that's supposed to be the drama / conflict going on and it IS a romance genre so u cant really expect that well thought of a plot/conflict. most shoujo manga (some arent tho) revolve around basic communication issues that are worst that this ngl

@Zeesnowflower2002 spitting out the facts matheym fr and no cap but like? i feel like if ripley grabbed the duke and talked face to face about how she does not want marriage or romantic love in her life for ((once)) she wouldn't have to hurt herself and riddle those around her with worries

@eminyan Couldn't agree more about the bad shoujo plots. I suppose that there just aren't that many good options for conflicts. Shonen isn't really that much better either now that I think about it. Given, a lot of shoujo readers would be okay with mindless fluff. Sometimes, I think the story is just there to promote somewhat cute interactions to keep readers reading. And yes, the miscommunication romances. If there's anything I've learned from reading manhwa, it's that communication is key in any sort of relationship.

Double-page supporter
I think all the people that are feeling sad for the guy should remember that he is pretty much threatening to kill her of she doesn't marry him, something she has made very clear she doesn't want to do.

At this point I really need to know what happened to Ripley to drive her to this. Because honestly I get that she is being pushed into marrying the duke, but it would make a lot more sense to simply hold off and try to get them together than to do all the crazy stuff she's doing hahaha. I get a lot of that is for comedy but there seems to be a very deep reason underlying everything.

While I like to see how much the Duke cherish Ripley here, I'm still not gonna forget how he has been threatening her to get married to him. In a way, the Duke is also at fault.

@Sippers idk if you already read the next two chapters but either way, I just finished chapter 17 and I think it’s worth the read. Chapter 17 shows her past trauma and what’s stopping her from accepting his love. I’m not sure if “it gets better” since not much happens aside from explaining her past. But honestly, I recommend reading them!

The female lead is honestly kind of annoying, I mean do you really have to go that far just to cancel an engagement when you can just marry him.

Users who are viewing this thread