I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Thank you for the Chapters!

How in the frick frack is that her fault! Tell that to your lousy bf. And gurl you have to understand that the duke likes only you and no one else likes him like gurl he didn't have a partner before you. Your past is in the past, it doesnt have to be your future.
I hope she realizes how much he likes her, and accepts his feelings cause ik she wants too

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed Ripley can lie so still and pretend to be unconscious without breaking a smile or anything for that long

THATS NOT HER FAULT! SHE REJECTED HIS ADVANCES BRUHHHHHHHH ARE YOU FR RIGHT NOW???

Honestly the boy could have lied that she advance on him instead, of course I'm saying this without reading the next chapter that just came so this isn't spoiler in case it was that.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking yikes. Now I see why she doesn't want a boyfriend/lover. That's some crazy shit that can 100% happen.

anyone notice the doll on her shelf in that scene where she's on the bed? that looks hella like ripley, that's kinda sus
since ripley is such a minor character she's not even in the novel
unless i'm just overthinking lmao

Dex-chan lover
People always blame the person their partner cheated with (or tried to) instead of their partner first. Like I get they don't want to face the harsh truth but DAMN is it annoying irl and as a trope

Aggregator gang
I agree, with the translator he should jump in a dumpster and probably catch a ride to the dump.

Ahjoung should also blame the boyfriend, Ripley is wrong but she didn't know, though I'm sure Ahjoung won't care

Dex-chan lover
this is the effing problems of a cheating man. do you blame the guy himself because he's changed? affection is fickle. blame the dysfunctional relationship to begin with? or the women that was brought the affair (in the context that they're the ones being pursued or the women was the one that seduced someones partner?)
I can't ever say there is a moral ground without context, but it's really difficult as the private affair and thoughts of everyone becomes muddled in your own perspective... haaaa... this makes me sad
protagonist isn't so much as adverse to love but the entire concept that she shouldn't fraternize with a man the "belongs to someone"

There is no way in hell I would be meeting with someone's boyfriend alone. Its mostly the bfs fault, but a line needs to be drawn. You can be friends w your friends bf, but not outside the context of the girl.

not ya'll blaming the MC who had no bad intentions and rejected him properly for the sake of her friend... This woman did nothing wrong so please stop- wha is wrong with ya'll?

That's a terrible situation to be in, because even if she told her friend what happened right away, there's always the possibility the friend wouldn't believe her and would accuse her of trying to break her and her boyfriend up when really it was the opposite. Unfortunately I have seen that exact scenario play out more than once in real life.

To be honest, his actions were shitty. I don't think she had a lot of blame, if any. She was just being friendly and constantly reminded him that he was her friend's boyfriend, so he can't say that she lead him on.

Users who are viewing this thread