I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@lolawhiterabbit
You really asking that when the Duke can kill whoever he wants for any reason and people talk about that like it is normal?
Sure.

@mahtan it’s not that I’m ignorant of the story, I clearly know that the power people in top get away with horrible crimes all the time. This story clearly stated the Dukes crimes in the beginning. What upset me, and maybe that’s just me reading it the way I did and not what it was intended, was that by saying “he can do what he wants” I read it as it was felt that the crime was ok because he was the Duke. I know that probably it was just a fact stated about the story and not an opinion but I took as such and I do apologize, I was emotional and I got triggered.

@mahtan

That is not what I mean when I talk about drunken consent, so please stop twisting my words to fit your narrative on this.
Plus this defense is not accepted in law because of that reason but okay...it's quite clear that your view on this topic is different from mine and that doesn't seem like it'll change so let's just agree to disagree.
This back & forth is just clogging up the comment section.

Damn I still like the Duke... btw the Korean comment section is so much more calmer what's wrong with the international audience oh my god. Like keep your ass down and let people have their opinion and what they feel about the story. No need to prove people wrong or shove your opinion down their throat.

I think they messed up with cutting 2nd time they slept together out (probably for space). That’s how Ripley knew that he didn’t have issues “down there” because she remembered sleeping with him before meeting Etoile.

Both are crazy but it is entertaining. Jumping from a window? Insisting on getting married?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wow that whole thing got smoothed over real fast

Aggregator gang
The only way to make this romance actually managable is to pretend that the duke isn't an evil psychopathic rapist. If I just forget that, then the story feels a lot more wholesome.

Well that got settled easily....... I thought there would be more drama lol

@SarasaMei So they slept together again while sober? This should be common knowledge, maybe it'll finally stop morons from debating about rape in the comments section of this gag comic

Users who are viewing this thread