I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
she truly is the biggest dumbass in existence, and I'm saying this affectionately

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters!
Fuck you Ripley, stop being a busybody, dumb and annoying bitch.
It's so infuriating to see her keep harming herself and others that care for her.

is there a missing page? did they not notice the blood in ripley's shirt??? what???

One cute moment is enough, but doing it repeatedly makes it annoying. Stop being a dumbass RIPley

Honey why do you always do this to the poor man, like seriously stop being so head empty and pay attention to the man YOU SUPPOSEDLY LOVE

It’s getting more and more annoying to see her behavior. It’s like she doesn’t have even a little common sense on what’s going on outside her own mind..

I really like the dress is so pretty , good for you Ripley you cupid these two , and with the business doing well she can give her family enough money and dosen't feel burden , the only thing left is to finish the wedding ~ ~

c'mon ripley 🙄literally focus on your wedding- etolie and wright said you could chill with the business

also thanks for the chapters! <3

you cant spell ripley without RIP

coincidence? I THINK NOT

rest in peace you airhead heroine you

Aggregator gang
Ripley is dumb. And honestly i kinda like this kind of woman for a possessive guy like Zeronis, im just a sadist I guess. You cant have perfect nice things. I prefer this dumbb active woman over a dumb and meek cry baby women.

Double-page supporter
Once again, Etoile's saying: "Men should be seen and not heard" 😌

I'm so glad we're over the trying to get out of marriage portion, that was starting to get on my nervessss
now we're in this weird zone of development for Ripley lol it's interesting because Ripley's progress is purely due to her sheer bullheadedness. Charging forward at the speed of light! She's certainly not a cunning or genius mastermind at plotting, but it's an "omg what the heck is she doing" kind of comedic ride.

Not everyone's cup of tea and I surely don't invest too much time into thinking about how good or bad the writing is, but it certainly is entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread