I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Don't just him in the groin! Knock him out with your heel!!! The the dude up and hide in in the forest!!!

So when is this orange haired Dumb "MC" gonna die? It's exhausting reading this. I'm just here to read the story of Sylvia and The brown haired guy. Lol, Sylvia's WAY stronger and WAY smarter than this orange haired whatever it is 🤢🤮

She finally used her brain OH MYGOD! BUT
I feel like the letter she wrote will cause misunderstandings
GODDAMIT!

I kinda mad when she blame all things happened because she fall in love with Zeroniss. I mean... If she properly focus on wedding, it's not going happen akskskcsv but I guess I can forgive her because her character is impulsive and like to blame herself

Okay, asking - begging, even - to write this kind of a letter to save Sylvia is a pretty gutsy move. Well done, Ripley!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WELL DONE, RIPLEY!! SHE KNOWS THE POWER OF HEELS AND DISTRACTIONS!! ( And going to the bathroom...I havent calmed down ever since I read the last chapter lmao)

Aggregator gang
RIPLEY REVIVED my love for her.

These recent chapters got me kinda pissed at her. She has been too reckless, not caring enough for her health and HER wedding and she really just was just doing dumb stuffs. But that kick at the end? Awesome move.

Users who are viewing this thread