I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

guessing that the plot twist will be that they did not actually have sex but he fell in love with her still and the only connection he has to her is the "first night" schtick
male lead is definitely a creeper but the mc is too hilarious not to follow

Most “misunderstanding” interactions are cute but cliché. This one between the FL and villainess was unique, funny and slightly more realistic. I’m loving this fresh take on interactions with the villainess.

Thanks for the update.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this one so much. He's so swarmy and arrogant and she's such a ditzy but still so sharp sometimes. Thank you for the update!

Copying @Thejobbernowl

To be fair, this shouldn't be surprising. He was noted early on by the MC as being a complete psycho. :')

Bcos idk how to quote

Yes. He's mentioned as such. Always surprises me more that readers went "yikess" when it's literally mentioned in first chapter

Fed-Kun's army
i was wondering when his obsessive, scary tendencies would really show, based on how he was described before falkjfsdljk HONESTLY WHY NOT JUST MARRY HIM THO (assuming that her only actually complaint is NO HE'S THE MALE LEAD!!1!) if all the suffering of the heroines always passes before the wedding??? but i mean... they WOULD talk shit about it in high society probably, probably spread rumors of her being pregnant... but they'd realize she isn't after a couple of months so??? that rumor would die too. they'd have to admit he's just ~madly in love~ (lol)

but like... did he not realize she was drunk or??? does he not care?? dude??? i know they probably didn't see it that way in these times but like... even if she was aggressive YOU are the one who took advantage if you were the sober one. he probably sees it more as "YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" hahaha... yikes. i really want to see what happened then bc we only got the aftermath aflkjfsljk i hope he gets better, like that wasn't really a direct threat it was more like "UNFAIR?? YOU WANNA SEE UNFAIR??" but it was still a subtle one and that's... fucked up, dude.

{EDIT: WAIT A COMMENT SAID THAT IN THE NOVEL THEY DID IT TWICE MORE WHEN SHE WOKE UP... SHE WASN'T DRUNK THEN, WAS SHE... LMAO UM OK)

ON THE OTHER HAND, IF THAT'S HIM AT THE END, TELL ON THE VILLAINESS, RIPLEY!!! YOUR CHEEK IS BRIGHT RED HE'S GOTTA NOTICE thAT SHIT specially if the brat with anger problems comes racing after you!!!! JUST TELL ON HER they never do on these series and i'm like... why. i'm glad she told her off tho!!! OOF ThAT WAS SO GOOD

thank you for the update!

That guy is disgusting af. Just because he's rich, powerful, and looks good doesn't mean it's okay to force a relationship with someone on the basis of one night stand. Furthermore, she was completely not in conscious mind as she was heavily wasted. It was RAPE mind you. If this was real life, he'd be charged with sexual assault crime already. Yet he as the perpetrator shamelessly extorted her, playing as the victim. Do you think a little skinny girl dressed in constricted outfits with heels would be able to force a guy against his will when she's not sober? That guy just turned black to white. Disgusting. That guy is a jerk. But then again, most Kwebtoons' ML nowadays are total jerks.

I never thought having sex drunk is rape.. You can get drunk and want sex. As with this story. So no she wasn't raped. She chose and have sex with a dude she just met and gave false hopes and lies to him to get what she wanted. The sex.
Is he bring a criminal now? Yes. Did she lie to him? Yes. Do they not have the concept of one night stands? Must they marry whoever they first have sex with? Does he think he is "spoiled goods" and can't marry another after losing his virginity? Fl thinks like us so we won't kno

@Soluiz when you're under the influence you can't consent. this should be common knowledge?? now mutual drunk sex, as in they agreed before they got drunk or they were both blackout drunk is different. but sleeping w someone while ur sober and they're intoxicated. that's absolutely 100% rape. but i don't believe it's been clarified in the story...

No but am I the only one who think the female MC is being unreasonable here? Rose was already agitated because she sees Ripley as a rival, and then Ripley goes on to say rude stuff about her. Ripley even says Rose would be considered 'trash'. Rose hasn't called Ripley any names. So why is she the mad one when Rose couldn't control her anger? I think Rose's anger was justified here, (not the violence) and Ripley was being an ass. I might drop this, I don't really like the mc, ml, or the villainess.

I liked the ML until he proposed but lets see how the story goes on! I'm probably dropping it if they get married so soon

I still like the ML, he's a bit overbearing but somehow he doesn't make me despise him, that's quite rare tbh since I tend to dislike tyrant MLs easily, lol.

Haha, the MC is so funny, I liked how she answered to the villainess, it'd be too dumb to endure someone slapping her. I'm excited to see what the future for them will be, tnks for your hard work <3

I dont know, i just cant see any love from this, the romance is just uhhhh. How should i put it, the plot seemed too forced, i tried too hang on till this chapter. Yep dropped.

Hmmmm I feel the obsession spilling through... but the progression of the storyline seems so fast paced or maybe I’m overthinking

I wonder when she’ll get over her categorization of ppl as their novel roles... that might make me enjoy the story a bit more as she immersed herself more into the world

Users who are viewing this thread