I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

the characters are so funny omg i screamed when she asked for baby back ribs!! thanks for the ud! ❤️

I love this one. And lowkey the villainess reminds me of Bakarina but with blonde hair. Also, thank you for the chapter!

Gosh this is so fun to read!!! I'm really looking forward to the next chapters! thanks for working on this project! :D

Double-page supporter
@mymilkshakes That honestly makes a lot of sense. In the original story the heroine probably wouldn't have been able to satisfy him at first, and his attraction to her made her his target of his sexual frustrations that he couldn't relieve, frustration that would have grown more and more as the story went on. In this story, however, our MC satisfied that frustration before he got attached to her(or anyone else for that matter) so he is less frustrated and, in a way, sexually sober enough to actually think of her as a person rather than an object to relieve his sexual frustration on like he did in the original story with the heroine. Sure, he probably wants to have sex with her again and that's one of his goals, but he's not as tense as he was in the original and can properly court her. Also, iirc he said she took the lead and that he enjoyed it(maybe he implied that part instead of outright saying it, and I might be wrong about her taking the lead. Been a while since I read their discussion about it.). Rather than marry some random girl he's never been with, of course he'd want to hook up with the woman who, to him, is perfect in bed(even if she has to be dead drunk to be so) and who he has come to like as a person due to her brazen, adorable, and funny personality. My money is on the whole "have to marry the person you had your first night with" being bullshit he was spewing just to get her to agree to marry him since she's obviously shown signs of trying to push him away.

No matter how many times I read this chapter, I can't help but crack a laugh every.single.time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 especially with Sylvia: "miss evil" 🤣🤣

She decided to be a villainess LOL and her wicked grin XD
and Sylvia is one of the best maids along with Yona from Beware of the Villainess!

Users who are viewing this thread