I Stole the Male Lead's First Night - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
afsdjjsd she's scared but also bold as hell??? i could never lmao i love her afljfsdlkjfds

honestly i prefer the duke, looks wise. sir wright is very cute tho!! maybe he and the og!fl will get together and they can be a bingley/jane type of couple (i've been rereading pride and prejudice lmao)

thank you for the updates!! I'M GLAD THERE'S MORE LMAO /RUSHES TO READ THE DUKE'S REACTION

Fed-Kun's army
Just stop resisting
You have already fucked the story so atleast take responsibility

Omfg...she is RIDICULOUS but HILARIOUS. I love her so much. The duke's facial expressions are damn perfect, too. Lulz.

Still wondering why she’s trying so hard to get the story back on track when it’s already derailed and wasn’t even good circumstances anyway... She has good circumstances and it doesn’t seem like she doesn’t like him but is rather obsessed with the idea of “the original story” but forgets that these are real people not ink on parchment or 1s and 0s...

Well, it’s nice to know that she’s trying
But...
The original story’s plot is messed up beyond repair-

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, Sir Wright better not be the second lead or the villain. Else, I'm throwing my hands. Having a nice smile like that is illegal if he's not going to be happy in the series. (lol so simple) And he better not die because of what our heroine said lol.

So this is how you chose to die, Ripley LOL
but sir Wright seems to be a crackhead too since he asked for the bomb shot recipe XD I CAN'T

all of her plans ends up pretty bad

but it is indeed funny and I did have a good time reading it

Fed-Kun's army
3 days later wright was found dead, ruled a suicide. he was stabbed 3 times in the back.

Aggregator gang
The bitch has the audacity to say she has a crush on someone in front of her fiancee

Users who are viewing this thread