I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Ripleeeeeyyyy!!!! You're the one who attacked our treat Duke so don't you DARE pull out now like a fragile and weak man who got a woman pregnant and abandoned her after hearing about it even though he's the one who didn't use protections and decided to do it in the first place, don't be trash who doesn't take responsibility for their actions AND WHAT'S WRONG WITH RED HAIR AND GREEN EYES ??!! I LOVE CARROTE OKAY, BE CONFIDENT!!
Anyways, thanks for the translation team~~

Double-page supporter
i read this by accident now i can't stop LOL IT'S HILARIOUS 😂😂 please keep working on this project

Really like the art style of this one. It's quite funny too so I'm gonna bookmark

I love this story so much;; but I keep on staring at their billboard foreheads :')) (I jest, but the author seems to really like bangless character designs...)
Thank you so much for the translations!!

Oh! The Duke looks like Draco Malfoy and the blonde looks sort of like Yamanaka Ino. XD Nice.

Ripley is pretty funny, if not a bit misguided in her attempts to weasel out of her situation lol

they do have massive foreheads, I noticed after reading another comic about it

but also, she's totally misguided but it's in an endearing way bc she's really trying to get the book back on track and failing miserably each time.
I like her, and honestly the scene where she tells on rose or whats her face, is too fucking funny. I laughed so loud

Users who are viewing this thread