I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

THANK YOU TRANSLATORS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!! Reading this just fills me with all the warm and fluffy feelings <3

ABDSGHJ I'M SO MAD THAT IT'S JUST UNTIL 23 BUT OFC I KNOW EVERYONE'S DOING THEIR BEST AND THIS ISN'T REALLY THE EASIEST THING TO DO SO I'M SO APPRECIATIVE!!!

This is the first time I've read a webtoon and been non stop laughing while reading through it. The main characters are just all such idiots it's great.
It's a cliche storyline but the tone it's portrayed in is different

I got up to chapter 14 before leaving. If you're someone who's into romance and comedy and the whole "Isekai Noble" trope, then you'll probably really like this webtoon as long as you don't think too hard about it. The art style is nice, and the story is a fun read, though kinda generic. Ignoring the major ethical problems of the webtoon, it's all-and-all, pretty nice.

My issue with the webtoon (Slight Spoilers):
I really liked this at first. But then the more I read it, the more I thought about how the entire situation is really creepy. A man takes advantage of an inebriated girl, and forces her into marrying him by threatening her life. The man also abuses his power as a high-ranking noble to force his will onto others to get his way just so he can "obtain" a girl he fancies. People under the influence of alcohol cannot consent! He's just a prick who takes what he wants with no regard for other people. I get that he's supposed to be an aggressive ML and all, but there's a strict difference between trying to vie for the love of the person you fancy, and straight up forcing them into marrying you when time and time again they have refused you and attempted to flee. You could say "It's just a story, it's not real." and that would be a valid point. I'm still uncomfortable with it though, so I ain't gonna continue reading.

He deserves everything she did and except for
the coercion part
, she deserved everything he's doing. They suit each other so much and I'm saying this after reading spoilers.
He tosses her feelings around just to prove a point to her and he thinks he's all high and mighty just because he has plot armor even when she really has a point. He's cruel and selfish while she's dumb for staying and enduring him. I really hope a 2nd ML who actually likes her would come because I'm pissed off over that staring and smirking at her when he knew she's hurting so bad. I hope something happens that would make him feel so dumb that it knocks him to his knees and humbles his arrogant a**.

THIS IS LICENSED ON WEBTOON!!! you can read it for free please support it there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread