I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Him with his hair wet: Oh no, HE'S HOT!!? 😱😱😭

Please Ripley, if you really care about him and want a man who loves you like a story to the point you reincarnated to his world, just be honest about your feelings and stop being so hypocrite... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‘

this dude’s attitude towards our silly protagonist swings like a pendulum πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈmy little heart can’t take this

Dex-chan lover
omg who put up the new cover? It's brilliant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The cover... is it og? or is it edited?
I can't bear myself to see it.. how can i hide it? LOL

It's from the otome game where there is a heroine route

Way better then the one we got tbh

QsmeT6M.jpg

pcwCbfQ.jpg

The otome game is from an app called "maybe: Interactive Stories" it has a similar otome-games but i don't think this one has been translated in english yet, so it's not on there right now.

😘This is exactly how FL in fairy tales should have been !
Both ML and FL are very likable 😘

Dang. I thought the ML would fix his image once this situation settled, but I still hate him. He's so hypocritical and manipulative, and never pays the price. CEO type MLs are the worst...

Now that I know there's an otome game coming out where we can end up with the sweet Etole instead of this jerk, I'm gonna have to get it.

ML is absolute garbage. It's not right to bang a drunk girl while sober, even if she said something that made your heart go doki doki. Even if you're rich and handsome, because in the end you'd still equate to shit. The yuri route is 1,000,000x more wholesome than this.

so... i read the novel because i'm impatient. and i must say... the novel is so much spicier than the manhwa... the way Ripley describes what he's doing to her everytime he's touching her is just 😳😳😳😳 and the Duke is so hhnngggggg

Users who are viewing this thread