I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

I think if my boyfriend were a manga character , he wolud be Zeronis. Always wanting me to show him love. I hate him.... but I love him hahaha!!! 🤣

Take this with a grain of salt since yeah know, I am a romance degenerate like the rest of y’all but... the romance in this manwha kinda.. S U C K S. Like I don’t know why it just sucks to me but it does, and every chapter the MC always does something that just makes me put down my phone and slowly ponder on why I even started reading this in the first place. Like every time I pick up this manga and read, there is always a moment where I stop, put my phone down, stare at my ceiling in agony

Hi TRANSLATION TEAM , I have the raw up to chapter 35. If you need them for faster translation, feel free to PM me 😄

Yessssss finally! In the end she's the one who can't take it anymore, this kind of romance is cute and so funny

I just love how it plays with tropes. You think she'll pull out some badass modern knowledge that will make her get rich? Wrong! She's just an ordinary girl who likes to doodle on documents. Lol

Reading it is tiring and there are tons of unnecessary things this could’ve done without but... it’s a very good read.

@Ravonna same! I like how she's not OP and the fact that it shows that it's totally possible that you Transmigrate/Reincarnate without suddenly being the most knowledgeable, crafty and skillful at everything under the sun. (Although I also love reading about those tropes LOL)

Well... to be honest I liked it a lot at the beginning.. but now.. I don’t know...
I mean how can she not stay focused on her wedding dress design... it’s like she doesn’t want to marry the duke even though she asked him to marry her..poor duke

Group Leader
Omg why dosent ripley only focus on the Duke and let go of her life goal and dreams. Shes only supposed to live for the Duke

Users who are viewing this thread