I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Ripley
has always had her own mind and always been stubborn. That's what makes her lovable and entertaining.

Her character has progressed and continues to be interesting, passionate and determined.

These are all the characteristics that make the Duke love her and the story interesting. Yes the Duke gets exasperated with her, but so does she with him. It'd be weird if she suddenly started kowtowing to his every request. That's literally what he loves and appreciates that she does the opposite of.

This latest chapter had me LOLing. Hate all you want, but this is one of the best Isekais out there. I said what I said 🤷🏽‍♀️

Really don't get the negativity towards her. She's a strong, assertive AND interesting character.

What else do you want? 🙄

Man why cant he be honest and just say he doesn't want her to collapse from overwork and prepping for the wedding?

Okay but Ripley
falling forward to save her shoes I have done that twice within the same day the second time I passed out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm mostly reading this for the comedy. And I do like the art.
Also boredom.
The plot feels forced and silly.

@JustAnotherOtaku57

Honestly, that kind of nonsense goes for almost every "Villain/Transmigration" manga/manwha. They all weirdly assume that everything will follow the plot of the novel. So many of the villain-type mangas I've seen, where the MC assumes that she has to avoid the other characters to prevent the bad endings, as the MC of the novel bullied people which resulted in that bad ending. Or something along those lines.
It makes no sense as often so are they complete strangers when they get sucked into the novel. They haven't bullied anyone yet. But they assume that they'll get the bad ending just from being in close proximity to those characters. Do they think the male lead, the prince or whatever, depending on the manga, is going to go "I am going to marry this woman (the original love interest of the novel) and I'm going to execute this completely innocent lady who has actually been quite helpful to society just because I want to"?
It bugs me the hell out in all those mangas. It makes no sense to assume they'll get the bad ending when they haven't done any of the stuff the original villainness did to get that bad ending.

2. Her past trauma bother me too. It seemed like a triangle of dumbasses. Did the MC not talk to her own friend at all? Aren't they supposed to be friends? It would've been normal to just do every day chat like sending a text message "Your boyfriend just contacted me out of nowhere today! He heard that I wanted to train a bit and offered to give me his sisters' old ones. Your boyfriend is such a nice guy!" Just that and the crisis could've been averted. The fact that they didn't even talk about this at all shows they weren't very good friends to begin with. And really weird that she didn't speak up for herself at all.
It feels rather poorly written imho.

Whoa, hold up there Mr. Blonde controlling a-hole 🤬
Girl, run and hide, that is a crazy b@stard that will lock you up as soon as the ink is dry on that marriage certificate, RUN!

@SaphireE90
It's pretty obvious zeronis is trying to make her rest because he saw the blood on her clothes. They even zoom in on the blood after he tells her to stay put at home.
Zeronis is a bit crude, but he isnt completly senseless and he truly cares for our FL.
She's really gonna get sick at the rate she's working :(

This starts off hilarious, but in the end I dropped it because the ML is a yandere who's turning more yan and less dere by the chapter... The FL exaggerated caution of the ML was fun in the beginning, but it's reached a point where I feel like there's more fear than love.

Read this if: you enjoy active but kinda stupid FLs*, yanderes, and classic romcom misunderstandings

*she has so many Masterplans(tm) that are completely bonkers lmao

I knew he cares but that attitude is making it hard to see. He knows that ripley is the type to just go full gungho and do all the work herself and just tire herself up to the point she collapse like how she usually do things. But man does his attitude mess all that up. I get he's supposed to be prideful and kinda evil but its your fiancé go tell her that u dont want her to overwork herself instead of threatening her with confinement or something

Users who are viewing this thread