I Stole the Male Lead's First Night

Hahahahahaha ripley you are the best.
getting kidnapped then saved and meeting your kidnapper after everything. Thats flexing right there

Waa Rose is still alive? 🤣

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Why is Rose still here? Like wtf kill this bitch already. He about to hang Sylvia but not the criminal?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yanno what, i love Ripley >u< in a way, her chara growth kinda reminds me of Raeliana but Ripley is more comedic, however i love it when they finally take things into their own hands because fate is not predetermined!!! (Also we love a woman who takes responsibility for her man *wink wonk*)

I luv Zeronis T^T *bites piece of cloth* this guy is diabetes for me. I really need to know the backstory of what happened while ripley got kidnapped, in zeronis pov. Plus, his pov, when chopping ROSE on a cutting board.

This comic is straight up ADORABLE and a breath of fresh air in the Isekai field (which is getting very over saturated with villainness/reincarnation stories nowadays.) The main FL is bold and audacious and that's what makes the plot so fun and what makes the romance develop at a faster pace than many other series. A lot of tropes are made fun of and subverted. The ML starts off cold but reveals himself to be the biggest of softies so look forward to that. I recommend not taking the series too seriously and enjoying the ride.

Side note, are any other Tachiyomi users having issues with this series loading on their app? Today it showed the three most recent chapters, I tried to click and then they disappeared. Seems to be only affecting this story 😕 hope it's fixed soon!

@waaaaaaa I don't know, I won't be so harsh 😂 Even if, once one of these "fan" was quite insulting when I didn't enjoy some very questionnable toxic manga. Still, I had no issue when I dialogue with many others 😁
Usually every +8/10 webcomics that I read have something outstanding even if it's only one thing. It can be the story, the art, plots, storytelling, romance, main characters or some thematics... But, here I genuinely didn't find something "more". It's not bad, but it's average, imo.
So I was quite disappointed right after my reading and a bit curious about what was worthy of the interest 🧐

i'll be honest, this is one of the dumbest mangas of this genre i've ever read but i'll still keep reading it because the art is cute and fairly unique, the FL is actually p funny, and it has its genuinely funny moments. i wouldn't recommend this to anyone except fans of the genre, but it's alright for what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread