I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
DO NOT NTR YULAN! man seems to stick with her through thick and thin and that's just more wholesome and proper for a relationship.

I like her with Yulan the most, but I'd be very entertained if the author took a left turn and paired her with Gia.

Fed-Kun's army
i think gia just wanted to let yulan and vio have alone time... MARYJUN BETTER NOT GO RUINING THAT!!! i'm afraid she'll fall for yulan too, to be honest... YULAN IS BEST BOI LET HIM AND VIO BE HAPPY YOU STUPID GLASSES GUY, THE PRINCE DOESN'T DESERVE HER OMG. also: because there was no maryjun this chapter, i really REALLY enjoyed it lmao?? damn...

thank you very much for the update!!!

Aggregator gang
Nope. That glasses guy better go away, do not proceed anything, leave Vio alone!

Dex-chan lover
for me having older exams is a cheat bro(especially when they made a slightly change each year)
test suppose to be thing that measure how much you understand the lesson you suppose to think and find out how to fix it not just remember and forget it the moment you get out of exam room
the main point of test is how much you comprehend the question and can you fix it
having olders exam is efficient but it just not help you improve in most important skill like comprehension skill
for me as long as you comprehend the question and remember about formula you can answer every question

@JWChibi why would i change your mind when you are right, change my mind

Fed-Kun's army
How about proceeding to have your monocle shoved down your throat lap dog of the prince?

Dex-chan lover
this prince is an asshole, hates her when she shows interest but when she decided to leave him alone and live her own life he gets all bothered,

Yulan better be endgame for he is the A+ Boyfriend material any girl is lucky to have

Fed-Kun's army
there's always that one character that perfectly accommodates to the audience's constant mood, and i swear in this it's gia.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 How is that cheating? I highly doubt the test is the same every year. An older test would just be for practise and reference. At my school to it wasn't wierd to try to get an older test from someone so you can practise the kind of questions that are likely to appear on the test. That isn't cheating, just efficient studying. It won't tell you the answers for the new test, it will just let you practise for the test.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 So? Ofcourse the general format of the tests usually stay the same and you will get very similar questions. For example suppose it's a simple multiplication tests. Things like 23 X 42. Kid level. Just because the questions will be like that every year doesn't mean they will use the same number. Next year you can do 44 X 52 instead. The test is still basically the same but studying last years test wouldn't be cheating. There's no school stupid enough out there to put the same questions every year. Especially if it's a school for royalty. I don't know what kind of schools you've been to in your life but no normal school does things like that especially for exams.

Aggregator gang
I once said mates I will ask teacher how to solve older test from primat.cz (blessing for Czech students) and they freaked out, like it was very not good idea. As if teachers don't know that most students prepare from older testes.. I end up not asking teacher that time, but I were asking later years and teachers were all chill about it.

Users who are viewing this thread