I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Yulan you better marry this one before her stupid father or the stupid prince do something. Srsly any retribution for the selfish dad????

@TheGodEmperor
I have to agree on Marin ship (though I don't personally ship it as much as Yulan), and I agree that Marin is... healthier than novel Yulan since she'll respect Vio's choices (Marin has somehow managed to hold the desire to murder Vio's family for this long after all). I mean, my only issue with novel Yulan isn't even his yandere tendencies (and no matter what anyone else says about him not being healthy with Vio, I'm just gonna ignore it since the two things Vio desperately wants in both lifetimes are people who love her for who she is and a loving family *sure, she can just adopt on Marin end* but it'll be so special with Yulan end.

Although, Vio's failure of a father certainly needs to be the only one that actually deserves to suffer (I mean, the nerve of him to treat Vio like that when she's technically the head of the household), WHY did he even come back? Shouldn't being in the same house of his insane ex wife give him nightmares?

Who the heck is marin?? I forgot lol.
Btw what the worst possibility of yandere we have here.. I never seen a story where the yandere male gone killing every man that close to her girl. Even it's the manhwa with tittle and theme of yandere.

@Polarobear Marin is Vio's loyal maid
who fell in love with her when she saved her (not to mention, it helps that during Vio's crossdressing days, she's beyond passable as a bishounen)

Damn I'm not gonna like this I bet... I'd love for Ylan and Vio to be happy together and leave the Prince to grow the fuck up and not simply yearn for what he can't have/who suddenly is hard to get. Go foster a personality!
But I bet Yulan will have terminal sidekick-itis, so we can see Vio be dotted on by the prince. I hope i'm wrong.

Group Leader
yulan and marin are best love interests. crossdressing vio was sad but wow. i'd also fall for her if she still crossdressed

I wish vio end up with yulan rather than the prince just because he's a prince.

This relationship is so wholesome. Vio please take notice of Yulan as the refined gentleman that he is and choose him!! Please don't go breaking my heart after all this buildup, I can't take it 😭
The father should be sent to the depths of hell. How could he just nonchalantly came back with another daughter in tow and act all high and mighty after breaking the family apart like that?!!! 🤬

He'll treasure you too, hun!!!! Make the connection! Please make the connection and get you a sweet boi.

Users who are viewing this thread