I Swear I Won't Bother You Again! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.2

guys fret not, she'll end up with Yulian, the childhood friend and not this son of the b-

Omg girl don't put up your shitty innocent act again like you're soo sorry it's all your fault that your sis is angry or I'm gonna smack your annoying ass face

@QAAAAAAQ

Even if I know who the ML is at the beginning at the novel, everything thing in between the start of the novel and until they finally end up together is the thing which is annoying sometimes, if that makes sense lol

Idk I’m probably too much of a vanilla person for these rivals every second XD

Yulan, where are you? Your love life is being surrounded by the attention seeking whore prince and his scheming glasses bastard, please come rescue her.

Thank you dear angels for blessing us with a great new year by picking this up huhu. Thank you again!!! ❤️❤️

Ezk

Well it's not like the prince is bad, it's just that he doesn't think through the things he says and does, and from how she behaved in the first timeline it was impossible to be together. Sorry prince you're just not mean to be

Sorry prince, i don’t think you have a chance with her anymore. And i agree, it’s not that he’s bad, it’s just that he doesnt think things through.... unlike Yulan. Basically, he isn’t as good as Yulan (in terms of who is best suited for the FL)

Thank you so much for the translaion! And during new years eve no less! Honestly didnt expect any uploads hahahaha i hope everyone has a happy and joyful new year!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh I stopped reading the WN but now that the manga's (which really strayed from the WN) having the prince get a good image and is swaying me from yulan x vio 🤣 I guess I'll go back reading the WN just to straighten myself.

I'll come for the author if Vio doesn't end up with Yulan! Prince Claudia lost his chance and is shallow😤 Vio deserves only the best

Dex-chan lover
I don't care whatever bs the author is trying to do, I will never accept that prince as her lover

Users who are viewing this thread